Why choose Service from Tom Gibbs Chevrolet?
The certified professionals at Tom Gibbs Chevrolet have the necessary factory training and certifications to properly care for Flagler Beach area vehicles.
Daytona Beach drivers come to 5850 E. Hwy 100 in Palm Coast because of the trust and confidence we have built over years of taking care of our customers.
Our mechanics have been caring for Chevrolet vehicles from St. Augustine for years, give us a call at (386) 206-8092 to see what we can do for you.
Drivers trust their local Chevrolet dealership, in Palm Coast to care for their vehicle because Tom Gibbs Chevrolet is an authorized service center and has the necessary tools and experience to get you back on the road quickly and conveniently, as well as to know all of the right measurements and tolerances to maintain clean air, oil and other fluids to extend the life of your vehicle.
- Edmunds.com Change oil at appropriate times; "Failing to heed the service interval in your owner's manual wastes oil and money"
- Your Chevrolet dealership is more up-to-date on these intervals than a "specialty" shop that is just trying to keep the service bays busy.
- If your oil level is low our service specialists will let you know, and top it off with the right brand and grade for your vehicle
- Tirerack.com "A driver's ability to control their vehicle depends on the traction between their tires and the road."
Bring your Chevrolet vehicle to the service specialist at Tom Gibbs Chevrolet, and let us check your tires for
- Tire Pressure
- Tread wear
- Tire Rotation
- Wheel Alignment a miss-aligned vehicle may cause premature tire wear.
- Smartmotorist.com The brakes are the most important active safety of a car and one of its key pieces.
It doesn't matter if you drive from St. Augustine or Daytona Beach , you will not find more reliable brake service for a better price than Tom Gibbs Chevrolet offers in Palm Coast. Complete brake system service includes checking
- Brake Pads and Rotors
- Master Cylinder
- Brake Fluid
- Test Brake Lights
- To extend the life of your Chevrolet vehicle, Tom Gibbs Chevrolet encourages you to let us check for wear and proper calibration of
- Working Lamps & Indicators
- Transmission Fluid
- Engine Coolant
- Spark Plugs